Title: National Digital Media Coordinator (In Anticipation of Funding)
Details: Full time – Monday to Friday 8:30-4:30 PM
Job Description: Mission Community Skills Centre Society (MCSCS) is growing and we're looking for a digital marketing person to build and engage with our online national community. This job opportunity will allow you to coordinate MCSCS digital marketing channels by planning and executing social media, website, email, and search engine marketing strategies. You will also lead us in ensuring our content, tone of voice and campaign materials are following brand guidelines and objectives. This position includes a competitive above-living-wage and extended benefits.
Purpose: To grow, promote, and enhance our connection to the national community and expand our opportunities.
About MCSCS: The Mission Community Skills Centre Society is a community-based resource dedicated to helping people improve their employability through quality services and training as defined by our clients. We are a starting point for tomorrow’s leaders. Our partnerships with business and organizations enable innovative and quality programming that responds to the needs of our participants and contributes to the economic and social health of our communities. Our standards of service and program quality are high and these standards are reflected in the positive outcome of our graduates and participants.
- Social Media: Create and execute a social media content plan that promotes multiple programs across Canada.
- Google Ads: Build and optimize Google search and display campaigns and exhibit the ability to leverage automated solutions like Smart Bidding and Audience Solutions to boost campaign performance for specific marketing objectives that achieve specific marketing goals.
- Email Marketing: Use email marketing to communicate with potential clients, referral sources, and other stakeholders using small monthly newsletters and additional promotional emails as needed.
- Website Maintenance: Updating the existing website as required and creating new pages and content as part of the organization’s marketing plan.
- SEO/SEM: Implement organic and paid search strategies that drive traffic, improve brand presence, and support organizational growth.
- Analytics: Evaluate important advertising and user and metrics that affect our social media, email marketing, and website and use those insights to guide decisions; Communicate analytics clearly in reports and recommendations to management.
- Branding: Follow and support organizational branding guidelines and marketing goals while planning and executing marketing strategy and content.
- Digital Marketing Trends: Stay up to date and informed on the latest trends and best practices in digital and content marketing.
- Digital Media Content: Coordinate submissions and create digital marketing content (images, photographs, videos, blogs) as required as part of the digital marketing strategy; Including basic graphic design, writing, and photography.
- Marketing Strategy: Collaborate closely with our National Director of Employment Programs, National Human Resources Manager, and our Marketing Committee team to maintain a marketing strategy that promotes programs and services nationally.
Who Are We Looking For?
- On-Site and Remote: Work from our Langley, BC office and remotely from home
- Positive attitude and an entrepreneurial mindset with outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Passionate about digital marketing, tech savvy, and a demonstrated track record of continuous independent learning
- Ability to work on multiple projects, each with unique timelines, and prioritize the work effectively while being attentive to the details
- Highly creative with excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
- We at MCSCS believe amazing people are the backbone to an amazing organization.
- A Certificate/Diploma/Degree in Digital Marketing or similar relevant field, or equivalent experience backed by credible learning experiences and independent study; We prioritize competency over education.
- Platform Experience: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Tik Tok, LinkedIn, MailChimp, Canva, and Wordpress – Basic working knowledge of picture/video editing
- Certifications in Google Ads Search, Google Ads Display, and Meta Blueprint are preferred.
- Minimum of a valid Class 7N Driver’s License and vehicle
Submit cover letter and resume to:
Manager of Employment Programs and Human Resources